My Search Engine Optimisation service is the perfect fusion of technical know-how, marketplace research and Technical skills, blessed with customer service.
To make my services better, I generally perform manual submission of a website URL to the top search engines, such as Google, MSN, Yahoo, etc. Manual submission ensures greater quality because it allows customization of the site according to the latest requirements and customizations, unlike automatic submission which has a set of predetermined methods.
Yes, I know. At the end of the day it's all about return on your investment. I need you to value the difference I've made to your site's success - that's how I've become successful myselves.
I’m different – usually very different - from the competition point of view. I am confident handling major brands; I understand brand values and can work successfully with complex sites and diverse brands. I can even talk round reluctant techies in this field. I know how.
• Effective Keyword analysis
• Competitor website analysis
• On-page and Off-page optimization
• Deep page site optimization
• Valuable link building
• Solutions for non-search engine compatible sites
• Solutions for catalogue and dynamic sites
• Fast, manual search engine submission
• Position reporting
Ambitious clients for SEO campaigns also need ground level support. I actively encourage Blog postings of a positive message around your brand, using sites like Del.icio.us, digg and reddit to generate a grounds well of support which will boost you listings and traffic for your site to new heights.
Our Results Are
• High ranking
• Effective - designed to bring qualified traffic, not just random clicks
• Widespread - deep tagging for maximum exposure
• Providing obvious results, proven and robust
• Aimed at Local marketplace dominance
I am pretty confident that you've found clients of ours through blind searches before now.
Apart from simple Search Engine Submission, I provide my clients with a guide on how a site can be optimized for better rankings in search engines.